- Optional onboard weighing system is factory calibrated to within two-percent accuracy when payload exceeds 50 percent.
- Inter-axle Differential Lock (IDL) transmits 50 percent of available torque to the forward axle and 50 percent to the two rear axles, simplifying operation. Or it can be engaged on-the-fly while slipping, for smoother navigation of tough jobsites.
- Purpose-built transmission includes eight forward and four reverse gears to speed cycles and expand working range across a wide range of jobsite conditions.
- A Deere exclusive, all daily checks and periodic service are accessible from ground level, including refilling both fuel and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF).
- Front and rear worklights and optional high-mounted LED lights help illuminate the site. Stairway lights are push-button operated from inside the cab.
- Remote park-brake release allows the park brake to be disengaged without climbing under the machine.
- When enabled through the monitor, the operator can limit the percentage the rear chassis is off-level when unloading.
- Standard reverse camera with choice of display gives the operator visibility to obstacles in the direct path of the machine while backing up.
- Industry-leading transmission retarder confidently slows the truck. Outboard wet-disc brakes in all three axles are at the ready when service brakes are needed.
- Greaseless pins and bushings are used throughout except in the articulation joint and oscillation area, so only eight grease fittings, need weekly attention.
- Integrated tire-pressure/temperature-monitoring system comes standards. If pressure drops by 10 percent, a passive alarm appears on the monitor.
- Ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter (DPF) are condition based, meaning the machine will notify the operator before service is required.
Air Conditioner Yes
Steering wheel adjustment Fully Adjustable
Telematics Available Yes
Fleet Management Yes
Engine Manufacturer John Deere
Engine Model PowerTech PSS 6090
Emission Rating Tier 4
Displacement, ltr (Inches) 9 (549)
Rated Speed, rpm 1900
Transmission Manufacturer John Deere
Final Drive Planetary
Transmission Type Countershaft
Steering Type Articulated
Secondary Steering Type Ground Driven Pump
Differential Lock F: 100 / R: 100
Tire size – Standard 23.5 R25
Front Suspension – Type A-Frame
Front Suspension Nitrogen/Oil-Filled Struts – Auto Levelling
Rear Suspension – Type Pivoting Walking Beam
Rear Suspension Rubber Suspension Blocks
Service Brake – Actuation Hydraulic
Parking Brake – Type Disc – Driveline
Retarder – Type Transmission